Our all-ceramic porcelain layered Zirconia crowns and bridges provide outstanding translucent aesthetics, stability, biocompatibility and strength levels that are significantly higher than other all-ceramic dental restorations.
Zirconium oxide forms the core used to fabricate anterior or posterior single units or multi-unit bridge restorations. Each restoration is cut from a solid Zirconium oxide block within our own in-house milling centre, ensuring a precise marginal fit.
Preparations require the removal of less tooth structure and restorations can be placed with conventional cementation or adhesive bonding techniques.
- Superior translucent natural-looking aesthetics
- No ‘black gum line’ that can occur with other crowns
- Outstanding marginal fit
- Less sensitive in the mouth
- Superior strength
- High fracture resistance
- Frameworks available in 16 Vita shades
- Suitable for full-arch bridge restorations