With the use of e.max we have been able to create beautiful natural-looking smiles which we are confident will last. IPS e.max delivers the ultimate in metal-free aesthetics and strength utilising both pressable and CAD/CAM technologies.
Truly a revolution for the dental industry – it is now possible to combine high strength, high aesthetics and ease of use into one product.”
Ivoclar Vivadent’s patented lithium disilicate material is truly a revolution for the dental industry. Using e.max it is now possible to combine high strength, high aesthetics and ease of use into one product.
IPS e.max is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic that has optimised translucency, durability and strength for full anatomical restorations.
IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations exhibit superior durability featuring 360-400 MPa of flexural strength. When fabricated to full-contour, the monolithic structure is the most robust ceramic system tested to date.
The most robust ceramic system tested to date.”
The opalescence, translucency and light diffusion properties of IPS e.max lithium disilicate were all designed to replicate natural tooth structure for beauty and undetectable restorations.
- Partial crowns
- Table Tops
- Crowns in the anterior and posterior region
- Three-unit bridges in the anterior region
- Three-unit bridges in the premolar region up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment
- Pressing over electroplated single-crown frameworks
- Implant superstructures for single-tooth restorations (anterior and posterior regions)
- Implant superstructures for three-unit bridges up to the second premolar at the terminal abutment
- Primary telescope crowns
Need More Information?
Give us a call at the lab on 01706 880668 and we’ll be happy to discuss any cases you’re looking at restoring using the e.max all-ceramic system. Or download our order form.