Zircera Monolithic zirconia is a monolithic cost effective Zirconia restoration without porcelain overlay. Its aesthetic and visual characteristics are similar to those of PFM restorations (bonded crowns), and offer a more natural looking alternative to full cast gold.
Crown and bridge work made from Zircera Monolithic is to all intents and purposes unbreakable.
Zircera Monolithic Zirconia is indicated for crowns, bridges, implants, inlays and onlays. It is an aesthetic alternative to PFM metal occlusal/lingual or full-cast restorations. The chip-proof durability of Zircera Monolithic is ideal for bruxers who have broken natural teeth or previous PFM restorations. Zircera Monolithic is also ideal when the patient lacks the preparation space for a PFM.
- Maximum translucency
- Flexural strength >600mpa
- Strength and biocompatibility tested
- Can be used in cases where the prep cannot be reduced by much – saves tooth structure
- Shoulder prep not required
- Precision milled using the latest CAD/CAM technology creates consistently precise fits
- Chip-resistant, as it is made of solid zirconia with no porcelain overlay
- Glazed to a smooth surface to reduce plaque accumulation
- Cost effective